Last weekend Sofia and Martina went to Bern/Switzerland to serve and nourish hungry yogis with yummy prana food at the Bern Yoga Festival – by now we are back in our hOMe kitchens and overwhelmed by the swiss feedback in our mail boxes! massive thanks to the participants who opened their ears, hearts and notebooks during our cooking workshop, to all those who came and trustfully bought our food and last but not least to the organizers for having us there!!
Here comes the sunday lunch dessert recipe for you dear yogis of Berne that you liked so much – have fun preparing and sharing it for and with your loved ones PEACEPEACEPEACE
- 2¼ cups (180g) finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1½ cups (360g) medjool dates or raisings
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup (168g) cashews, grated
- ¼ cup (80g) honey
- 400ml coconut milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
pich of salt tsp salt, finely ground
how 2 do the crust
- Put coconut, vanilla and salt into a food processor and pulse briefly to mix.
- Add the pitted dates/raisins and process until they are finely chopped and the mixture starts to clump.
- Press into glass casserole or tin and leave in the fridge to firm a little while you prepare the filling.
how 2 do the filling
- Put all ingredients into a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend on low until combined, then blend on high until it reaches 42°C.
Pour filling into the crust and leave uncovered in the fridge to set for 4 hours or more.
easy as can be 😉
(Fotos: Nadine Hobi und simpix.ch)